- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice and Renegade Supplements reserve the right to change the content at any point.
- visit the website, and other sites accessible from the website.
- register with and buy products or services on the Size and Symmetry website
- Take part inRenegade Supplements promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
- Contact us, for example in writing, call customer services.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Renegade Supplements website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Renegade Supplements. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the owner, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other partner websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Information gathered from contests
Occasionally we run contests on our site and the customer’s contact information is used to contact the customer when necessary (e.g. to notify you if you have won) and customers are added to our mailing list for future products. Customers may opt-out at any time of receiving future mailings.
Information gathered from orders
Renegade Supplements also uses the order information to send the customer information about our company, relevant offers and any new news. Demographic and profile data is used to provide aggregate customers profiles to our marketing partners and to help us create a better service. Demographic and profile data is used to tailor our visitors’ experience at our site, showing content that we think might be of interest, and displaying the content according to these preferences. Customers can opt-out at any time of receiving these future mailings
Emails sent to Size and Symmetry may occasionally be used for testimonial purposes but will be withdrawn from the web site if requested. Our site may from time to time contain links to other sites and Renegade Supplements is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
Vouchers and coupons
Only one voucher/coupon may be used per order. Minimum order value may apply, and coupons cannot be used on multiple orders unless stated. No contract will subsist between you and Size and Symmetry for the sale by it to you of any order unless and until Renegade Supplements accepts your order by e-mail confirming that it has been dispatched.
Renegade Supplements won’t sell or share your email address with external organisations. We store the contract’s contents and will send you the details of your order as well as our general terms via email. You can find the terms here at all times. The details of your recent orders can be found in your customer account section.
Controlling your personal information
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes . If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.