BPI Best Glutamine
Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid (a building block for proteins) in the body, and one of the best supplements for promoting recovery and lean muscle building. Strenuous exercise can lower glutamine levels causing stress to the body and immune system, but with proper glutamine supplementation you can help your body recover and rebuild faster. Best Glutamine is designed to prevent protein catabolism (the breakdown of muscle proteins) and support your efforts to train harder and longer. Best Glutamine combines 6 advanced forms of glutamine and is designed to promote a rapid rise in cellular glutamine levels and glutamine stores in muscle. Best Glutamine comes in delicious flavors to support recovery and promote lean muscle.
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (8 g)
- Servings Per Container: 50
Amounts Per Serving
- Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid): 500 mg
- Best Glutamine Blend (Proprietary): 6.5 g
- Glutamine Alpha-Ketogutarate
- Glutamic Acid
- Glutamine (As Oligopeptide-Enzymatic Technology Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Glutamine)
- Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame K, and FD&C Blue No. 1
- Take one serving (1 scoop) with approximately 6 ounces of water or juice, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner.
- Can be taken before, during or after workouts.
- On non-training days, take one serving (1 scoop) first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner.